Designed for those who seek more.
Andaz Scottsdale is an exclusive enclave for wanderers intent on finding rather than following. Every Resort experience—immersive and enriching activities, sparkling pools, healing spa treatments, intimate dining, and more—is intended to enhance the pursuit of whatever stirs your soul.
Services & Amenities
- High Speed Internet
- Complimentary house car service within a three-mile radius (based upon availability)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Evening turndown service and daily housekeeping
- Three pools, including the Turquoise Pool at the center of the Resort, which features private cabanas and full-service food and beverage offerings, the Retreat Pool, which services The Retreat Villa and Bungalows and the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary pool which features three poolside spa cabanas available for outdoor massage and other spa treatments (Adults only)
- Exclusive fitness and wellbeing classes in our indoor/outdoor fitness studio or on the lawns throughout the Resort - all providing extraordinary views of Camelback Mountain
- Complimentary yoga, meditation, and “boot camp” exercise classes
- Textiles & Objects, our thoughtfully curated mid-century modern mercantile with art and hand-made items – including many creations from the artists and artisans at the Cattle Track Arts & Preservation Compound.
- Preferred access to studios and programs at the Cattle Track Arts & Preservation Compound, which recognizes and celebrates Scottsdale’s cultural and artistic heritage through opportunities and encouragement for artists and artisans
- Complimentary admission to the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Full Concierge services to arrange reservations at the finest Scottsdale restaurants, and for other Resort and Scottsdale area activities, excursions and events including:
- Self-guided tours of our 23 acres. View property map →
- Andaz Adventures, featuring guided outdoor activities such as mountain biking, kayaking, and more. See full activities list →
- Create & Cultivate, a series of enriching workshops immersing participants in music, art, nature, and community. See a full menu →
Featuring guided outdoor activities such as mountain biking, kayaking, and more.activities list
Create & Cultivate
A series of enriching workshops immersing participants in music, art, nature, and community.see full list
Whether you're coming for a girlfriend's getaway, a guy's golf trip, a romantic retreat, a local staycation, or an escape for winter, we have an itinerary for you. Ready to discover the Sonoran Desert in a new light? Explore itineraries to guide your next adventure.