Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary
Inspired by the splendor of the Sonoran Desert, the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary wellness program is based on the natural healing powers of the earth’s most sacred resources. Personalized treatments blend desert elements in a range of locally-sourced botanicals and natural aromatics. A tranquil meditation lounge, private spa pool with spacious lawn, and state-of-the-art fitness center feature panoramic views of Camelback Mountain. Let our wellness team create a personalized experience leaving you refreshed, revitalized, and renewed.
Services & Amenities
Discover an authentic, personalized spa experience at the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary. Our spa consultants will create a unique program of body treatments, massages, and skin and nail care tailored to meet your specific needs and preferences.
- Custom-crafted lotions and aromatics blending desert elements
- Co-ed indoor relaxation lounge with refreshing beverages, fresh fruit, and local provisions
- A full-service salon, including hair care and styling services
- Couples treatment suites
- Women’s and men’s steam rooms
- Women's and men's private patio with jacuzzi
- Private pool, deck, and lawn
Knesko Collagen Gold & Silver Face Mask with Jade Roller Massage
Give mom the gift of gemstones this month! Knesko collagen masks are a unique blend of precious minerals and gemstones designed to address fine lines, uneven tone and dehydration. The Jade Roller is a centuries old beauty tool with proven benefits from promoting collagen production to enhancing delivery of the nutrient rich mask. Available throughout the month of May for $175 (valued at $200). Call 480 214 4672 to book.
Maintain your workout routine at our state-of-the-art fitness center. Spectacular views of Camelback Mountain, together with roll–up garage-style doors make for a unique al fresco exercise experience.
- A full range of cardiovascular and strength training equipment, in addition to an outdoor stretching area with scheduled yoga classes
- Fully stocked with bottled water, fresh fruit, headphones, and hand towels