Cattle Track Suite
750 sq. ft. | King
Our most iconic suite epitomizes the mission of Andaz Scottsdale. Complete with one-of-a-kind art and furniture meticulously crafted from our friends at the local Cattle Track Arts Compound, this suite embodies the Southwestern lifestyle that drew pioneering American artists in the mid-century era. One king bed, two full baths, and a spacious living area offer guests 750 square feet of versatility for the perfect desert retreat. This suite includes access to Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary pool and facilities.
550 sq. ft. | King
Named for renowned modern artist and designer Charley Harper, this exquisite studio-style suite is highlighted by a spacious private patio with a fully-functional outdoor shower. For more information about the suite and how to book, please contact our reservations team below.
1,630 sq. ft. | Two Kings
Experience the Girard House—dedicated to Alexander Girard, whose vibrant color palate and timeless mid-century modern design inspired the design of Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa. This stunning presidential suite is steps from the Guest House and Turquoise Pool and features spacious living and dining rooms with classic mid-century modern furnishings, together with two exquisite bedrooms, an expansive private patio, including a fireplace and custom outdoor furnishings, and a luxurious private cabana. For more information about the suite and how to book, please contact our reservations team below.
1,800 sq. ft. | Two Kings
Located at the Retreat, the Albers House offers guests a one-of-a-kind Southwestern experience. This world-class presidential suite embraces the style of its namesake Josef Albers in an interplay of simple, clean lines and vibrant color, while paying homage to the exquisite Sonoran Desert landscape. Open, light-filled living and dining areas featuring iconic mid-century modern furnishings, together with an expansive outdoor lounge boasting a fireplace and private outdoor shower are the perfect complement to an exquisite Camelback Mountain backdrop. For more information about the suite and how to book, please contact our reservations team below.
Bungalow & Suite Amenities
- Bungalow-style accommodations featuring mid-century modern design and artwork from the Cattle Track Arts Compound
- Residential-quality bathrooms
- Private terraces and patios
- 65” Wi-Fi enabled televisions
- Premium in-room cocktail program
Resort Fee Amenities & Inclusions:
- High speed Resort-wide Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary turndown service
- Door-to-door valet parking service
- Complimentary Tesla house car drop-off service within a 5 mile radius (pick-up is based upon availabilty)
- Electric Vehicle charging stations, including Tesla charging compatibility
- State-of-the-art indoor / outdoor fitness center in the shadow of iconic Camelback Mountain
- Exclusive yoga and meditation classes
- Golf concierge with preferred access and tee times at premier Scottsdale area golf courses
- Access to Cattle Track Art Compound and preferred access to artists’ studios
- Complimentary GoPro usage