Bungalows & Suites
Spacious and full of character, our mid-century modern bungalows and suites are scattered across our 23 acres, tucked behind private patios, accessed by meandering pathways that weave in and out of our rocky arroyos and gardens. Airy and filled with natural light, complemented with pops of color from the local artwork and artisan-crafted furnishings, each of our expansive rooms is a unique respite providing serenity and unparalleled views.
Whether you select a bungalow, one of our refined suites—including new Sonoran Wellness Suites featuring revolutionary Tonal smart-gym systems—or the unmatched experience of The Retreat, an exclusive enclave of its own within the resort, Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows provides the ultimate desert experience.
- Private entrances
- Private patios, some with fire pits
- Bright luxury bathroom with skylight and expansive windows
- Spa-inspired oversized showers
- Outdoor showers in select rooms
- Artisan-crafted mid-century furnishings
- 65-inch flat-screen TVs and a variety of media options
All suites include an Experience Concierge to assist with your Andaz stay, from before you arrive until your departure. We can arrange airport transportation, make reservations for dining and activities, set up a complimentary mixology class for you, and help you take advantage of all benefits and amenities of the resort. Suite guests also receive a special gift upon arrival.
A signature experience
Our villas and Sonoran Wellness Suites provide the backdrop for a journey unlike any other, with signature welcome and departure gifts, a curated minibar and butler pantry, custom turndown service, and other benefits.
Complimentary until December 31, 2021
We gladly welcome your canine or feline companions. Please let us know that you will be bringing your pet (or pets) at least three days prior to your arrival.
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
Resort Fee Amenities & Inclusions:
- Daily Access to Cattle Track Art Compound and preferred access to artists' studios
- Exclusive fitness classes
- Seasonal welcome beverage
- Daily access to the Arizona State University Kerr Cultural Center
- House car drop-off within a three mile radius, based upon availability
- Water refill stations
- Electric vehicle charging stations, including Tesla
- Live Entertainment
- Access to the 24-Hour Gym and Exclusive Fitness Classes
- Resort Bicycles
- Access to Recreational Center activities including croquet, corn hole, bocce ball, and respective equipment
- Resort programming and Activities