10:33 AM 104°F
Designed for those who seek more.
Andaz is an enclave for wanderers who are intent on finding rather than following. Everything here—immersive and enriching activities, sparkling pools, healing spa treatments, intimate dining experiences, and more—centers around the pursuit of whatever stirs your soul.
Services & Amenities
- High speed resort-wide Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary house car service within a three-mile radius (based upon availability)
- Electric vehicle charging stations, including Tesla charging compatibility
- Exclusive fitness and wellbeing classes in our indoor/outdoor fitness studio and lawns with Camelback Mountain views
- Preferred access to studios and programs at Cattle Track Arts Compound, which recognizes and celebrates Scottsdale’s cultural heritage by providing opportunities and encouragement for artists and artisans
- Evening turndown service and daily housekeeping upon request
- Three pools, including the lively Turquoise Pool, which features private cabanas along with full-service beverage and dining offerings
- Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary, offering its own pool and three poolside spa cabanas available for treatments. Available to guests 18 years and older.
- Complimentary yoga, meditation, boot camp, and guided morning hikes
- Textiles & Objects, our thoughtfully curated mid-century modern mercantile with art and hand-made items
- Self-guided tours of our 23 acres. View property map →
- Full concierge services for arranging area activities, reservations at local restaurants, and other excursions
- Andaz Adventures, featuring guided outdoor activities such as mountain biking, kayaking, and more. See full activities list →
- Create & Cultivate, a series of enriching workshops immersing participants in music, art, nature, and community. See a full menu →